"My family & I all use this dentist and they are great. My children are seen by Lynsey the childsmile nurse every 6 months and she is great with them. She shows them how they should be brushing their teeth in a fun & friendly way"
At your first visit we will:
- Welcome you to our practice
- Check that we have an accurate record of your name, address and contact details
- If you are registering as an NHS patient we will check whether you have to pay NHS charges or whether you are exempt. Many patients are exempt from NHS treatment charges.
- Take an accurate record of your medical details and note any medications you are on. This allows us to ensure we treat you safely.
- Check whether you have any concerns about your teeth or mouth
- Chart what teeth you have
- Chart all your existing fillings and restorations.
- Conduct a detailed examination of your teeth and mouth
- Advise you of the condition of your teeth and mouth and of any treatment considered necessary.
- If you require treatment your dentist will discuss the options available and the associated costs.
- Once a treatment plan has been agreed you will be given a printed estimate of the costs
It might be necessary to take x rays at your first visit and your dentist will discuss this with you.