We have large numbers of NHS patients registered with our practice.
NHS dental examinations in Scotland are free of charge.
Following a dental examination the dentist will advise you on any treatment you require, and the likely cost.
There are some limitations to tthe materials we can use and the treatments we can carry out under NHS contract terms.
The charges for NHS Dental Treatments are set by the Scottish Government and are available to view online at: www.scottishdental.org/public/treatment-charges
You may be eligible for free NHS Dental Treatment if you:
- Are under 26 years old
- Are pregnant or are a nursing mother, with a baby less than 12 months old
- Have a certified exemption from payment because of income, for example job seekers allowance, ESA, tax credits, pension guarantee credit
Please bring evidence of any exemption with you to the practice.
The NHS provides a fairly broad range of treatments, however not all treatments are available on the NHS.
Examples of popular treatments that are not available on the NHS are:
- White fillings in back teeth
- Tooth coloured crowns on back teeth
- Tooth whitening
- Dental Implants
- Air Polishing
- Tooth Alignment for Adults
We are happy to provide these treatments on a private basis and offer competitive fees, Click Here for more information.