"My family & I all use this dentist and they are great. My children are seen by Lynsey the childsmile nurse every 6 months and she is great with them. She shows them how they should be brushing their teeth in a fun & friendly way"
Some patients choose to have all of their dental care provided privately.
Many of the best and most up to date treatments are not available on the NHS and for this reason increasing numbers of patients are opting to have private dental care.
Denplan is the UKs leading dental payment plan specialist and has been in business for 30 years. Becoming a Denplan patient allows you to spread the cost of your private dental care by making monthly direct debits, based on your treatment needs.
We are a registered Denplan Practice and we have 2 plans available to patients, Denplan Care and Denplan Hygiene.
Denplan Care gives you:
- An easy way to spread the cost of your routine preventive and restorative private dental care
- Supplementary Insurance, to provide cover if you have a dental injury or dental emergency
Routine preventive and restorative dental care from your dentist which includes:
- Check ups
- Scaling, polishing and hygiene treatment
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Dental x rays
- Necessary fillings, including white fillings in back teeth
- Any necessary extractions
Major restorative care from your dentist:
- Periodontal (gum treatment)
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding lab fees)
- Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Lab fees
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist on your contract
- Referral to a specialist for specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out by someone other than your registered dentist, except when you need emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Many patients can benefit from Private Hygiene appointments, particularly patients with gum disease or patients with dental implants.
The Hygiene Plan helps spread the cost of regular Private Hygiene appointments.
Your dentist or hygienist will advise how many hygiene appointments you’ll need each year, depending on your clinical need.
We can then let you know your monthly fee to help spread the cost of your care.
*This plan only covers the cost of Hygiene Treatment
For More Information - Visit www.denplan.co.uk/